Shea Butter For Shiny And Luscious Hair

 

Shea butter is a silky, fatty extract from the nut of the African Shea Tree. This miraculous nut produces a butter that is luxurious and conditioning for the skin and hair. Women have been using this product since ancient times to condition their scalp and skin. Shea can be applied to any type of hair and it deeply conditions and restores the hair because of the natural composition of vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids that it needs. This restorative complex restores luster, shine, manageability, and softness to tresses. It is also an excellent product for curl definition and can tame frizzy hair to a soft and beautiful curl or a tight ringlet.

 

When looking for a shea product for the hair it is easy to be swayed by reading “shea” on the label. However, a lot of products on the shelves only contain a small amount of shea in the entire formulation or it is the last ingredient. Shea butter is absolutely beneficial for the skin and hair in it’s highest concentrations, so consumers should be aware and on the lookout for the highest concentration of shea possible. EuGenia Shea makes their shea butters in a concentration on 95%. They also use Moringa Oil sourced from Ghana where their shea comes from, and they use Baobab oil in their butter as the remaining 5%. This composition is ideal for a hair conditioner, lip balm, cuticle moisturizer or body moisturizer.

 

The high concentration of shea in the product allows consumers to get this precious commodity at the best dollar value and in it’s highest concentration. It also leaves consumers the ability to use the product in their own unique formulation and way. If they would like to add sweet almond oil for a body moisturizer, or coconut oil for a hair conditioner, this product is perfect because they can use the pure shea from EuGenia to make it. It comes in large 12 oz containers for this purpose and also in smaller 1 oz tins that are perfect for travel or for carrying along in the purse or carry on.

Comments are closed.